Become a Monthly Donor
Saskatoon and area is quickly expanding. As the general population grows, so too does the population of those in need of improved literacy. READ Saskatoon is proud to meet (but aims to exceed) the literacy needs of the community, but we need your help.
Mackenzie knew that she would need help with her study skills and reading skills when she started attending Saskatchewan Polytechnic. Mackenzie came to READ Saskatoon two and a half years ago determined that her learning disability would not prevent her from graduating with her Youth Care Worker Certificate. Today, Mackenzie has graduated and found employment in her field: “My one big success was to finish my course. My reading and writing skills have improved a lot ever since working with (my literacy coach) Donna. I’m more comfortable now than I was when first joining the READ Saskatoon program.” Mackenzie continues to work with her literacy coach on new learning challenges she faces in her employment and everyday life.
Join us in supporting our community. Help write our future.
Become part of the Authors' Circle today.
Perks for Authors' Circle members
- $50 per month (or more) receive 2 tickets to LIT UP!, our gala event
- $25 per month receive 2 tickets to Telling Stories and Storytelling event held each spring
Benefits to Donors:
- joy of your commitment as an advocate of improving literacy in our community
- ability to give more through smaller, regular gifts,
Benefits to READ Saskatoon
- predictable funding leads to consistent programming and builds stability for future planning,
- reduces the volume of mail we send, using less paper,
- lower administrative costs.
Giving online is easy! Simply sign up below.
You can call 306-652-5448 to set up alternate ways to give monthly.
Invest in the cause of improving literacy by supporting adults, families, and children.
Join us in supporting our community.
Help write our future.
READ Saskatoon Charitable Number: 11911 1862 RR0001
14th April, 2021
09th April, 2021
19th March, 2021
26th February, 2021
11th February, 2021