Board of Directors and Board Committees
READ Saskatoon's Board of Directors and Board Committees ensure that the mission and vision of READ Saskatoon is defined and fulfilled.
The Board is responsible for:
- Setting organizational values;
- Initiating, reviewing, and evaluating policy;
- Completing annual performance reviews of staff;
- Establishing and annually reviewing Personnel Policies and/or Contracts of Employment;
- Ensuring the long-term financial viability of READ Saskatoon;
- Reporting and being accountable to the membership of READ Saskatoon.
Committes that assist the Board of Directors include:
- Finance and Audit Committee
- Governance Committee
- Fund Development Committee
- READ Saskatoon LIT UP! Committee
- Speed Scrabble Committee
- READ Saskatoon PGI Golf Tournament for Literacy Committee
Want to Learn More?
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Board of Directors or one of the Board Committees, please contact READ Saskatoon's Executive Director at 306-652-5448 or sheryl@READSaskatoon.com.
Click here for a current list of Board Members
01st November, 2019
10th October, 2019
19th August, 2019
16th August, 2019