Family teams build their financial literacy skills in fun and innovative ways. Try a giant board game to test your spending habits, assemble a giant floor puzzle to explore career options, build a tower of blocks to learn about credit and debt, make a duct tape wallet, and more! The activity passport lets families keep track of where they have been and where they need to go!
A fun, family-centered event focused on strengthening financial literacy skills and knowledge. Book this event for your group, school, community association etc.
“I discussed with my three children how a bag of apples would go further than a bunch of strawberries and how a box of granola is better than granola bars. Especially in a big family, budgeting and discussing needs vs. wants is very important.”
- Parent, St. Augustin School, Humboldt
What you will get:
- support in planning your event. We can meet with you and your volunteers prior to the event to discuss any questions or concerns.
- a host planning kit that includes poster templates, newsletter ad, and sample map of the layout of the event.
- 3 hours of a trained facilitator’s time to lead the event
- materials and supplies for up to 150 people (approximately 50 families).
What you provide:
- space, tables and chairs
- volunteer helping hands
- Cost: $300.00 (includes mileage within Saskatoon)
- Additional mileage charge will be added for events outside of Saskatoon
To book an event contact Kayla@READsaskatoon.com or call 306-652-5448.