Financial Literacy Facilitator Training - Saskatoon
Nov 24, 2021 - Nov 25, 20219:00 AM - 4:00 PM TBA
READ Saskatoon delivers Momentum's Money Management Training. This curriculum is a holistic, asset-based approach to growing a sustainable livelihood.
This curriculum has been designed for the use of community-based organizations who work with people with lower incomes.
Your organization will
• Build expertise in the sustainable livelihoods approach to poverty reduction
• Build in-house capacity to provide money management education for your participants
• Have the flexibility to work through each topic at a pace that works for your participants
Your participants will
• Learn the critical skills necessary for achieving a sustainable livelihood
• Learn how to save and reduce debt, even on a low income
• Understand how thoughts and feelings about money impact how they manage money
• Learn how financial assets are connected to personal, human, physical and social assets
• Tell their money where to go instead of asking where it has gone.
What is included within the Financial Literacy training?
Your staff will receive:
• Intensive two-day facilitation training on the five core workshops
• Facilitation skills based on adult learning principles
• Financial Literacy Curriculum manual and resources, including facilitators' guides and participant handouts
• Networking opportunities with other agencies serving people living on low incomes
What makes the curriculum unique?
• It’s all in the delivery and based on comprehensive front-line experience working with individuals living on low incomes
• Plain language content increases the accessibility of the material for groups with lower literacy levels
• Foundational nature of the curriculum tailored to the unique needs of individuals living on low incomes or experiencing other barriers
• Activity-based approach provides an engaging environment for participants to learn about a challenging topic
• Five modules cover both the technical and behavioral components of financial literacy, increasing the chances that participants will be able and willing to make the changes in their own lives.
Back Register Now!
01st September, 2021
30th August, 2021
27th August, 2021
30th June, 2021